Trent and list;
    The person who has "THE" knack (imhm) is Hans Shuyler (SP) . He gets the
backgrounds that don't make the trains look like they're in a out-of scale
setting. Close ups with grass always look wrong as a for instance. Flowers
look great but are out of scale for our trains.

    Phil.P. reading,PA.

> Ferdinand,
>
>   Yes, the interest is here for a web page about photographing our little
engines. Seems no matter how hard I try, I always end up with a "toyish"
look. Sonni Honneger's (sp?) photo that
> appeared in Garden Railways a while back looked so good that I had to look
twice to see if it was his engine or he was trying to sneak the real thing
past us. After talking to him at DH about
> the photo, I learned that there is a lot of prep work for just the photo.
>
> Later,
> Trent
>

> Ferdinand wrote:
>
> > Maybe if the demand is there I should set up a web site on photographing
small steam locos outdoors with simple yet highly effective