Hi All,

Just had a major hiccup with my computer - which may just be a floppy disc
drive problem (can't read or write the pesky little things) or something
much more sinister as my machine has been hanging and crashing, which in
the last event messed up windows badly (*gulp*).

A by product of all this is I have lost the entire Outlook database with
all my recent emails and of course addresses, plus all my snippets of info
held as notes, etc (*sigh*).

Due to my computers uncertain stability I may be unexpectedly off line for
a while, without warning.

Meanwhile my direct email correspondence has come to a crashing halt.
Reminders (with sympathy) please (*smile*).

Best wishes,
Susan.