My copy of the book is an old one, so I cannot tell you the page, but at the end of the description of making the axles, it tells you how to make this pin. There is also a drawing which in my copy does not show you that the end is turned to a 45 degree point, but this is described in the words. Peter Trounce. ---------- > From: $B5L@n!!=c > To: Multiple recipients of sslivesteam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > Subject: G1MRA Project Loco > Date: Sunday, April 01, 2001 2:47 PM > > Please let me know in detail how to make the special pin for marking > coupling rod on page 14 in the Project Book. > > > > > Jun Kitsukawa > 4-10-15 KugenumaSakuragaoka > Fujisawa, Kanagawa > 251-0027 JAPAN > >