At 07:37 PM 4/18/01 -0400, DuWayne Schmidlkofer wrote:
>give me information on how to get a copy of the book or other documentation

Having just received my book this week, I will be glad to pass on the
information.

Visit  http://www.gaugeone.org  to find out about the G1MRA in the UK.  The
book is available on the website and is £10.50 including shipping.  It is a
spiral bound softcover book which gives complete instructions on building a
single-piston 0-6-0 locomotive and tender.

I'm starting to amass the necessities and raw materials already.

John Kowalchuk      maker of mutes/horns/canoes/paddles/bikes/harps
Oshawa, Ontario     http://home.istar.ca/~johnk

Canadians don't surf the net, we paddle it.