Hi Gary,
    Yes  you  missed  a  very  good  day.  Did not expect  weather  to be
so  good
after  Friday,s  storm.  About  10  steamers  turned  up,  including  a
couple  of  new  people  plus a couple  of
spectators.  Everyone  appeared  to  have
a  good  time.  Several  times  we  had  three  engines/trains  going  at
same  time.  Mike  and  Richard  took  several  photographs,  so  maybe
you  will  see  some  published  on P-C-L-S  site.
Missed  you  and  Tom,  and  you  missed  the  Chili  and  beer!.
    Pleased  to  hear  Dan,s  countryside  portion
of  his  track  is  back  and  ready  for  running  engines  again.  I
will  let  you  and  Dan  do  the  re-launch  honours
with  his  Daylight.  I  am
still  repairing  his  U1  after  its  nosedive  4 weeks  ago!.
    I  am  looking  to  add  another  line  to  my  single  line
section,  so  when  you  have  finished  at  Dan,s?.  Hope  you  have
plenty  of  track  in  hand.
    Regards,
    Tony D.