From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Trent Dowler
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 11:38 PM
To: Multiple recipients of sslivesteam
Subject: Re: eBay [was: Turn On the Lights]

Bob,

  I bid on that too! Or at least I bid on a NIB "Creekside" last summer, and
surely there haven't been many pass through like that. Best I can remember,
my
high bid was WAY under the going price.
  Just so you guys know, I curse "snipers" every time they get me. <grin>
Then I
think to myself, "When will I learn to bid what I'm REALLY willing to give".
  Might be a good idea for all of us to keep our eBay user id's to
ourselves,
huh? Maybe we'll all stay friendly that way. <big grin>
  As a side note: Through eBay, I've learned that if there is a product of
ANY
kind out there, somebody, somewhere, collects them. Check out PEZ dispensers
sometime on eBay. GEEZ! These people need a real hobby. You know, like
boiling
water. <grin>

Later,
Trent