I used to send them warning emails, that email spamming is a federal offense, now I
just delete them - I find that when I check they're point of origin a lot come out of
the pacific rim. If they go through a NA server I usually send the server admin an
email stating the offense.
The dark and sad side of the net - if its not junk mail in the mailbox its in the
email box. :(

Hopefully I will have a layout finished next summer  i this summer we have had a Bear
problem 300lb.
since they have banned bear hunting  - a little hairy when you come face to face (10
feet ) with a large mother bear
just outside your garden only to find the cub in your garden. Boy did that get the
adrenaline pumping.

Cheers from rural Ontario Canada