Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 19:28:54 -0500
From: Trent Dowler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: O.T. - Barrels and platforms on trestles, and covered bridges

Hello Everyone,

  Thanks for all the information.
  Those were just a few things that I had wondered about for some now and
decided that if the people on this list didn't know, nobody would.
  What a great source of information you guys and gals are!

Later,
Trent

P.S. - Speaking of gals, has anyone heard from Susan Parker recently? I'd
be
interested in hearing how she is fairing with her project(s).