Has anyone used pressure treated 2xs?  I've thought of using 2x12s on the
curves and 2x8s on the straights with 2x4s underneath at the joints.  I
first thought of using 1x12 and 1x8 pine shelving with a few coats of spar
varnish but the shelving at my local lumber yard is so bowed and twisted
that it seems unusable for road bed.

--
Ron Herfurth, Charlottesville, Va
H0 in the basement with wireless Digitrax Chief