You may be getting CACHED versions.  Several pages have changed names
and no longer exist.  If you're getting a lot of 404 errors, clear your
cache and/or refresh the frames.  (index.html itself has changed, I
don't know how to refresh a container. . . )

To the left there should be a set of INTEREST links, one of which is
LARGE SCALE TRAINS.  Click that and then the top of the next list should
be RUBY MODS.  You have to have a JAVASCRIPT enabled browser.  (IE 5 or
NS 6 work, albeit slowly.)

To skip all the opening stuff and go directly to that page, type:
http://webpages.charter.net/cwolcott/Ruby/RadioCtl.html.

The list of my Ruby Mods online so far is at:
http://webpages.charter.net/cwolcott/Ruby/RubyMods.html