Steve,

You wrote:

> Go to the Potomac website http://users.erols.com/diesel/project/index.html
> <http://users.erols.com/diesel/project/index.html>  and the plans are
> available free for download.

Oh, THAT project!  I'd seen it while crawling around live steam sites on
the Web;  I hadn't realized that was the BAGRS project.  (But, now that I
look at the drawings, I see the title!)

Thanks for the pointer;  I probably wouldn't have found it under a path
labelled "diesel".  :-)  (Not that I'm agin' diesels, mind you, just that
I wouldn't be looking for a steam engine there!)

Hmmm . . . now, should I take a detour and play with that design, or keep
on with the current plan to try the G1MRA "Project" first?  Hmmm . . .

                Thanks a tankful!

                                - - Steve