As always Harry, you comments are clear and enlightening.  So I was OK to start
60° threads as long as I didn't go so deep as to get into the radiused root,
crest issues ?  And I have always wondered how some people got a degree (°) key
on their keyboard and I did not.  Now if I could just find the "248" key.  All
I've got is 0-9.
Thanks again for you help on this issue.

royce (w)