At 12:22 PM 11/1/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Bob,
>I think maybe you should email Marc with your concerns.

    Bob was pretty much right-on with his assessment, and remember the
magazine is no longer Marc's to do with as he pleases.  The "corporation's"
needs must be met.  IMHO emailing a complaint, at least on account of the
amount of coverage, would only aggravate a situation he is already aware of.
    Actually, it sounds like to me what was published represents a
percentage of coverage that is proportional to our (live steamers) numbers
in the hobby.  On the other hand, if you wanted to comment on the article
content, it sounds to me as if there's grounds for complaint.  But I
haven't seen the article.

Cheers,
Harry