It actually is a 4-6-0, though I don't know the loco's class.  There is a
photo here...

http://www.geocities.com/wizardingnetwrk/set/hogwartsexpress.jpg

I have not yet found any info on the loco itself.  Everyone is more
interested in the movie at this point.  {:)  I'd love to know more about it
though.

Aperantly some of the filming (the viaduct sequence at the least) was done
in Glenfinnan, Scotland.  This info taken from
http://www.glenfinnan.org/news.htm

Trot, the fox who will search more later.  :)

At 07:06 PM 11/19/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Actually, I was hoping someone recognized the train. Looks like an English
>train. Scott or Irish?
>Looks like two drive axles. Never saw the actual wheel arrangement. Harry
>Potter is a fun movie.
>I take care of adult schizophrenics in my home, they even liked the movie.
>Typically, they do not stay to watch an entire movie unless it is Predator,
>Terminator, Robo Cop or Harry Potter.
>
>The coaches were gorgeous. The entire train is red. The little station at
>the end of the line is  picture perfect.
>
>Gary ~ slogging through another Oregon winter in Eugene

   /\_/\       TrotFox      \ Always remember,
  ( o o ) AKA Landon Solomon \ "There is a