Clark:

It turns out that it's no big deal for me to place the order, bulk or
otherwise.  Anytime someone wants a book they can send a check and I'll
place the order.  The rate includes postage to the US so there's really no
such thing as a bulk mailing for them.

There's some discussion about printing an expanded appendix or further notes
for the second printing.  I suggested they post any new information or
changes to the book onto the G1MRA website so those of us with first
editions could download and print the changes.  It's under consideration,
but I'll bet if they had 30 emails in their box with that suggestion, it
would definitely happen:>).

Jim