Trent,
  Happens to everyone once in a while. I didn't mind. I see this list as a type of
huge get together were the main topic is live steam, but with side conversations going
on. Besides, I am interested what you two are doing with the light firebrick, Gas
Burners? I for one would like to here more.
Terry Griner
Columbus Ohio USA

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12/16/01 11:48PM >>>
Hello Everyone,

   After thinking about what I mistakenly sent to the list instead of
replying directly to Harry, I must say that I'm extremely embarrassed
about it. Obviously nobody wants to spread such information so widely or
openly. I would have never wished to air my hardships or burdens on this
list or any other. Had I only taken the time to look at the "sender" line!
   Please accept my most sincere apology.

Later,
Trent