Harry, how much are the wheel sets for the Dee and the G1MRA?

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Harry Wade
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 10:58 AM
To: Multiple recipients of sslivesteam
Subject: Ga1 Wheel castings

           I am making a last call for anyone who may be interested in
joining our group purchase of wheel castings sets for the G1MRA Project
and/or DEE locomotives.  If interested please respond right away as a
reservation in the current run of sets will be placed with Walsall Models
(UK) within the next couple of days.
        Also, Jim Curry advises that he is preparing to make available laser cut
frame sets for the DEE loco.  Anyone interested in that please contact Jim
or me.

Regards,
Harry Wade
Nashville, Tn