Jess,

Since last year was your first year and you THINK you made reservations for this
year you haven't learned how things work in MIssiSSIPPi.  First off the hotel
usually changes management annually.  This usually results in non-transfer of
prior commitments.  Sometimes the nation chain - whoever it is this year doesn't
know about the reservations.  Somehow things work differently in Mississippi.
To further validate my point can you explain why after nine years the hotel
didn't give Jerry the same weekend it has traditionally been?

On Thu, 27 Dec 2001 09:01:51 -0500, you wrote:

>Last year was my first year, Trent.  I wasn't there an hour before I
>reserved my room for this year.  I can't wait!  Maybe I will buy my first
>steamer this year.  Then again, maybe I will just race Carl's Climax at
>midnight again.  Cheers!
>Jess

  Bruce Gathman, President
Eldorado Timber & Mining Co.