At 09:15 AM 12/28/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Harry, I believe that you are looking for adjustable levelers.

Mike,
    Thanks for the try, and close, but those would be just a little much
for the application I have.  I always, ALWAYS try to exhaust every possible
local alternative before asking for help abroad and naturally all the usual
DIY places (Ace, Depot, Shack, etc) were eliminated first.
    Back to a more challenging subject, can someone with both a C-16 and a
Ruby tell me how alike (if at all) the lubricators are?  I'm a-fixin' to
rip into a Ruby and the lubr may be the first thing to die.

Regards,
Harry