Coal burners,
Perhaps the long skinny brush used to clean coffee brewer pipes would be of
use. The brush is 24" long with bristles 5" of bristle sticking out from the
wire a mere 5/8" (compacts down to 1/4" or less when compressed). The wire
is pretty flexible to snake through coffee filler piping. I buy mine through
a local business that provides groceries to restaurants. I have also found
them at janitorial supply businesses and through a Fuller Brush.
It occurs to me that craft supply houses have very long pipe cleaners in
various colors that might also work. These pipe cleaners come in standard
bristle length, long bristle length, and varied bristle length styles.
~Gary - ready to finish laying track through my tunnel and out over a normal
sized trestle
http://www.angelfire.com/or/trainguy

> I bought a gun plastic cleaning brush and rod as Walt suggested, however
> the rod is not flexible enough to get around the piping and into all the
> tubes.
 Geoff.