Enjoyed a beautiful, sunny afternoon in the backyard playing trains
yesterday as we had a real spring teaser day in Nor Cal.

Once my railroad finally became operational in November, my father in law
got all hot and bothered about purchasing a loco to call his own.  I printed
scores of paper from the internet on different manufacturers products and he
was drawn to one of the Brandbright products that is very "old west" in
character (don't remember the name, but think it was a 4-4-0 or similar with
diamond stack and lots of brass trim).

I emailed Brandbright for info and received no reply.  He sent $5 for a
catalog and it has still not arrived.  His comment last night was something
to the effect, "It's amazing that someone has money burning a hole in their
pocket and has to work so hard at buying the product."

Anybody know the disposition of Brandbright?

Thanks,
Jon