Here's a web site that might provide some clues on Porter Moguls:

http://gelwood.railfan.net/other/porter/porter-pb.html

Includes some builders photos and written dimensions.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of Richard S Griffith
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2002 1:07 PM
To: Multiple recipients of sslivesteam
Subject: Re: Mogul or Ten Wheeler Frame plans

CWolcott, you could try to get the series of complete 10 wheeler plans
that Modeltec Magazine ran during the 1980's.  It was for 1.5" scale,
very detailed, and if I remember correctly, it was based on an existing
engine reposing in Colorado.

You could also try The California State RR Museum in Sacramento, CA and
the Pennsylvania RR Museum in Lancaster PA, both full of artifacts and
willing to offer assistance.

Also check the Live Steam Magazine for plans for the larger scales.

Good luck!      Dick Griffith, Connecticut

On Sun, 24 Feb 2002 09:55:49 -0600 CWolcott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
> Does anyone know where I could find a drawing of either a 4-6-0 or
> 2-6-0
> narrow gauge loco frame?  (Measured would be nice, free would be
> nicer
> still)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.