Hi,
The US Mail must be like snowbirds, they flock to Florida!
The SWAMP RR received the SitG issue 63 almost two weeks ago. Obviously we
enjoyed seeing two PETS tracks. Robert Hekemian's track with 20 foot and
greater radius curves is really great to run a train on. A gauge 1 loco
almost looks like HO scale when it is at the far end of the track.
Mike Moore has put together a very good portable track. I'm sure the guys in
the NE enjoy running on it. The setting at the Pennsylvania Live Steamers
site is really nice.
By the way, a Cricket can also pull the 14 car consist while it pushes
another, except it is not as fast as the Daylight.......
Keep your steam up!
Mr. Lunkenheimer's associate.