Hallo  Tony et al,

I keep missing these steamups--Clark's too--It's my wife's fault for being
born--the family comes from far and near on her birthday to sympathise over
her marriage!

It wasn't MY dog that bit me and I'm still infected--more so than my normal
state! I haven't started barking and foaming yet, I only manage to get my
locos to do that. It was lovely firing the Britannia with good Welsh
coal--no clinkers, light on the smoke, hi on the steam

Dam the antiboitics and dack to a hot poltice!

Geoff.