Gang

I learned the US dollar bill trick from Doug Patman(sp?) in Canada.
Cautioned me to use only USD.  BTW Kevin, you can cut up 48% of the bill,
take it to a bank, and once they see it is over 50% there... they will give
you a "FREE" replacement.  So your 30 cents goes to ZERO.   And Old
Spencely won't have to sneak in Queenie's bag looking for gasket material.

Jim