Hello Jun Kitsukawa.

The adapter most commonly used is made by Roundhouse Engineering in England.

They have a web site at      http://www.roundhouse-eng.com/
There part number for this  part is GFA and the cost is GBP 8  that is 8
Pounds Sterling.

An idententical part is available from Sulphur Springs Steam Models in
America.  They have a web site at        http://www.sssmodels.com/

Their part number is TGF1 and the cost is $US 17.50

Both of these companies give excellent service, and will export, and do
take credit cards.

I usually have stock of these filling adapters, but have none in stock at
the moment, and they are not expected for a month or two.

Jim Gregg.
Precision Industrial Model Makers.
Western Australia.