I will be going into the hospital for some surgery on Friday morning. For
those who might need my assisitance as IBLS secretary, my wife, Ginny, will
be reading my e-mails and will get any important messages to me, and she
will type up any replies needed. getting out membership cards and
registrations may take a little extra time, so please be patient. All IBLS
business will be handled as soon as I'm able. I don't expect poor Ginny to
do all the household chores, take care of me and be the IBLS secretary as
well! Thanks for your patience!
Keith Taylor Secretary, East Coast USA International Brotherhood of Live
Steamers.