Assuming you are using one of the Ronson style filling valves, check to see
if the leak is coming from the outside threads. If that is the case, put
Teflon tape on them and see if it seals. If it's the filler valve, you must
replace it. These fillers are a pain in the butt and are totally un-reliable
pieces of junk. I always keep at least 2 spares in my tool-box.  Dab a
little soapy water around the valve to check it.

Phil