Hi folks.  Thanks again for all the helpful input.  Don't know what I (or
others who may be struggling in the dark) would do without the input from those
with experience in the esteric world of gauge one live steamers.  The internet
was born to assist us in our pursuits. :  )
But all the helpful input has brought me to another question.  I have built the
boiler end plugs for my boiler out of .050" copper sheet, bending over a form,
annealing, etc.  And now it's time to bore holes for the flues.  The OD of the
smaller plug is only 1.4".  How do you hole this bugger to accurately
drill/bore/unibore the flue holes?  I was planning on using my mill (with DRO)
to locate the holes.  Any suggestions ?

royce in SB