Harry

Pete Jobusch and I used to be uniformed bystanders (1LT, USMC and SGM,
USAR, respectively), but we both got over it.  I will admit to still being
uniNformed about a lot of stuff, especially when it comes to live steam.
However, my rivets seldom get counted at 5 decimal places to the RIGHT.

Remember the two axioms:

Measure once, curse twice; measure twice, cut once.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with a pencil, cut with an axe.

Regards,

Jim
========