In a message dated 06/05/02 9:50:12 AM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< It's no misprint. *** [[All I can say is that I am amazed -- as you know
the standard dictum is 2% or less.  Can I assume that you are using R/C?]]

Prototype Narrow Gauge railroads climbed 7% grades ... *** [[My comment about
rod engines was in our gauge]]

Maybe you can come and see for yourself at our open house ... *** [[It is my
intention to be there -- I've been wearing the T-shirt and I promised Paul
Bryant...]]
<VBG>   8-)

I am still AMAZED and so are a lot of other people.  It sure gives me room to
think about the configuration that I am about to build in my own backyard.

Jim Crabb
Texas Roundhouse
Seabrook, Texas