Chuck,

Thanks for the info. I try to make it to Ron's
steam-up; Tom told me that Norm might attend too (I
had asked him who could sell me teflon wire.). I hope
to see you both there.

I need someone to check my RH pressure gauge and
safety valve, it blows off at 20 PSI. Either the
pressure gauge or the safety valve is not functioning
properly. I hope that someone can help me at the
steam-up.

Regards,

Matthias