Vance, me Lad,

What is all this about Lucinda, or is she famous and I don't know her? but
I want her! I'll be 80 in a few days, and I almost remember wot a
passionate kiss is!! My pen aint quite out of ink yet??--  plus I
automatically rock and roll when I walk! Our house is also full of --well
you know what it's full of--things that demand hot water and steam with a
passion! I can meet all of Lucinda's demands--well,  at least I can try!!

 Geoff

Mike, this is the case with my Lady Anne kit.  Probably they shouldn't be