Gordon mentioned earlier in this thread that one source of wheel castings
has dried up with the demise of Locosteam in the UK.
However any gap is pretty well covered by the ranges available from Walsall
& from Mark Wood.

The latter certainly has some 'ng' wheel castings suitable for US ng, ie
1/20 scale for Ga1. I know 'cos I have some in my wheel vault waiting the
call.
I mean by 'ng' castings, wheels of relatively large diameter but with small
number of spokes. I think 30" & 36" sizes are covered.
I would not think there would be any problem with 1/32 stuff.
I imagine these are or can be available through Sulphur Springs.

Art Walker