Just outside my apt community is an old un-used interurban line that used to connect Dallas with Sherman. Next to the exit for my complex you find this...

http://gold.mylargescale.com/TrotFox/pix/track/frog1.JPG
http://gold.mylargescale.com/TrotFox/pix/track/frog2.JPG

There's more photos of pieces of this turnout and track at;

http://gold.mylargescale.com/TrotFox/pix/track

I can provide more photos if you need them. :)

Trot, the snappy, fox...