Hi,
I've received two "worms" recently. Both from members of the live steam
persuasion. The non-list friend also sent me this message after he found out
he had the worm in his machine:
"because you are in my address book, you may have this virus -- it is called
(jdbgmgr.exe) and is not detected by Norton or Macafee.
Here is how to get rid of it:
1. Go to start, click on the "search" or "file folder" option

2. In the file folder option, type the file name   jdbgmgr.exe

3. Be sure to search your C: drive and sub-folders

4. Click the "find" or "search" buttons

5. The virus has a teddy-bear icon with the name

6. Go to the file or edit bar and select delete.

If you find the virus you should contact all the people in your address book
so they can check and notify their addressees.

The teddy bear was in my D: drive. Maybe Dave can comment if this is valid or
just a figment of some one's imagination.

Keep your steam up!
B. W. Lunkenheimer and Associate