Ken, et al,

There is a very good aricle in the current G1MRA magazine on Stephenson's
Link by JvR--it's part three of a series and refers to the following
concern raised by Ken and relates how Aster attempted to solve the problem.

""I am very short on space below the boiler. In fact, the model that you
see has eccentric links that would hit the boiler in full gear""

My Email does not suggest that I understand any of this.

Geoff

        Steve,