Tony
I hope that this is not a repeat as my first message
"dropped" before completed.  Can you provide the make
and model of the servo that provides 180 degree
rotation?  Every servo I have seen has a much smaller
throw and I need the extra movement to operate the
throttle on both my O'Connor modified FrankS and the
Ruby.

Regards
Mike Paterson