Hi Gary,
I saw this engine once, when Barry ran it at the Sacremento steamup last year, July 2001. I took a brief 30sec video, before the tape ran out. Sorry to say, I am not familiar with knowing how to download this to the web!.
I believe Mike Martin took many digital still photo's as he normally does at these events in the Bay Area. So maybe Mike has some in his archives?.
There was also an event report published in "Steam in the Garden", approx 2 months after the 2001 event, which I thought carried a photo also.
I do not know if Barry ran at Diamondhead with this engine in 2001 or 2002. If so, someone may have photo's from here also.
Assumptions would be to try and contact Barry direct. I have none of his personal details.
Alternatively, maybe Mike Martin will step forward and advise if he has any of Barry's R/C cab details. (Or other readers, have more visible info).
Regards,
Tony D.