I always got the impression that Roundhouse would really rather build their
locos to 32 mm, but they are enough of a realistic company to know that the
larger market is 45mm. I for one am glad to have my SR #24 in 45mm.

I haven't updated my home page for a while but for the curious;
http://home.epix.net/~ppaskos/

Phil