Ga 1 Live Steam Locomotive operators:

I have received several inquiries regarding the probable dates for our IE &
W Ry Steamups during 2003.

The Spring (Summer) Steamup is scheduled for Sat and Sun - June 14 and 15,
2003

The Fall Steamup is tentatively scheduled for Sat and Sun - October 11 and
12, 2003

The track is a 560 foot double track circuit with 24 foot minimum radius
curves.  The covered steaming bay has 8 service tracks.  At present there
are about 150 feet of yard tracks.  The elevated track varies between 16
and 55 inches above ground.

There are no reasonable clearance restrictions, so anything that fits on
45mm track is ok regardless of scale.  The track is a combination of Llagas
Creek code 215 and Sunset Valley code 250.

If you are interested in attending, contact me OFF LIST at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hope to see many of you at Diamondhead in about FOUR weeks.

Regards

Jim Stapleton
I E & W Ry
Purcellville  VA