Hey Dave.

No need for an apology  Thanks for telling us of all those pics and tons of
thanks to those wonderful folks Pete and Carol--and Jim Pitts for their
efforts--fantastic. I swear, what would be do without Carol, she  is always
there working hard for us--and I do mean hard! She is one dedicated lady
and we all appreciate her very much.

I really thought I was a dummy on computers, but Mac has taught me well.
When I clicked on the link and it didn't come up. I recognised in a micro
second (that's ten minutes for my brain)   that a  slash /  was missing. I
am sure many others recognised this too--otherwise you would be flooded
with Emails.

Clark, your problem is; that you didn't come to DH this year to refresh
your brain. We all REALLY missed you, --but of course,  I only missed the
beer you provide!! Perhaps we can settle this over a beer in
Sacramento--(your treat!)--you'd better bloomin' well come.

Cantakerous Geoff, who likes to lecture when it's Clark!