Good grief. That's incredible. I really do wish I was there to see that!
Phil

Phil,

My entry was correct - 46%.  It totally threw me too. The
only adhesion improver allowed was chalking the rails.  I
had devised a track that could be elevated to 22.5% grade
and we had to stack boxes etc under one end and calculate
the grade manually.  The high end was barely reachable from
standing on a chair in a 12 foot length of track.  We
immediately moved every thing off the tables to the floor.

Eldorado Timber & Mining Co.
Bruce G. Gathman, President

Tall Trees  -  Deep Shafts

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 07:56:54 -0500, "Phil Paskos"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Ahhh. Question? You did mean 4.6% grade didn't you? 46% is one of things
I'd