From: Phil Paskos
To: Multiple recipients of sslivesteam
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 8:22 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Drawbar Pulling Competition Results

Good grief. That's incredible. I really do wish I was there to see that!
Phil

Phil,

My entry was correct - 46%.  It totally threw me too. The
only adhesion improver allowed was chalking the rails.  I
had devised a track that could be elevated to 22.5% grade
and we had to stack boxes etc under one end and calculate
the grade manually.  The high end was barely reachable from
standing on a chair in a 12 foot length of track.  We
immediately moved every thing off the tables to the floor