That's right - we finally got tired of being cramped up in an apartment,
so we're moving a few miles east into our new (to us) house. Actually,
it's only 10 years old, so there's not any fixer-upping that needs to be
done. So, grab a pen and paper, PDA, or click on your address book to
take down our new info, 'cuz we're only going to send this once.

NEW:

Allison and Kevin Strong
5379 S. Jebel St.
Centennial, CO 80015

303-694-4209 (That actually stayed the same.)

Unfortunately, we'll be off-line for a week or so while we wait for our
new internet connection to be installed. We'll send the new e-mail
address once we get it.

In the mean time, you can reach us via [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Don't forget
the "c" between the "k" and the "strong.")

Hey! I said write it down! Don't just flag this message for future
reference. You'll forget about it, and then you won't be able to find
us. Unless you're the IRS, we don't want that to happen. We'd do the
same for you, honest.

We'll let you know when we're back on line.

'til then, if your in the area, we'll have boxes that need unpacking!

Later,

K & A