Jim

Thanks for claiming me as an inspiration (positive).  I usually serve as an
example of "another thing you might want to avoid doing yourself ...
again".  Always make original mistakes if possible.  Your track is
absolutely gorgeous.  It has a truly "finished" look.  Questions:
Track is Llagas Creek 250?
What did you use for track center-to-center?
How wide is the deck?
What did you use for the trim edge?  Some type of inverted "L" cap so that
water doesn't collect?   I would like to cosmetically improve mine when I
have time.

Thanks very much for the link.   I am more motivated than ever to "finish"
my track structure.
BTW  last fall I replaced the interior of my steaming bay with Trex decking
and put in the eight bays originally planned.  Each has a "pit" for the
alcohol burner engine drivers, courtesy of Murray Wilson's patience and
expertise.  I still need to put in the mirrors like PLS and Mike Moore's
portable track.  As Phil Paskos notes, it sure makes lighting and checking
the fire much easier.

Jim Stapleton
IE&W Ry Purcellville VA