----- Original Message -----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi, all,
Larry, Gail Graham and I had some exploratory discussions at
Diamondhead about producing an "off-the-shelf" Bangham whistle
that you could install on any locomotive, as opposed to the custom-fit
one-of-a-kind units he's doing now.

We are still talking about ideas, and don't even have a design for a
prototype worked out yet, but we're moving along with it.  So, if you
can follow Larry's articles and build one yourself, you can stick it in the
steam dome of your loco and have the exhaust come out of the little
"whistle" there.  If not, then we hope to be able to provide one you can
mount in the firebox or between the frames, possibly with a little visual
steam, too.

 best regards,
  -Vance-

Vance Bass