Of course I would love to see pictures Vance.
Are pics on your website?  I didn't notice any under "What's New".

I think my ground level layout is a good compromise between waist level and
ground level. My entire line is relatively level, with one trestle
traversing a ravine. Trestle on the ravine permits any model to be placed on
the trestle at any desired height between ground level and 8 feet over a 35
foot length of trestle. If a tall person hates 38" track height he can
select his ideal height. Likewise for a short person. Track is not wheel
chair friendly I'll grant you. I have plans to make a steam up dead end
brass or other metal trestle that flys out into space about four feet off
the ground.
Gary - Running trains over Terror Trestle in Eugene, Oregon
http://www.angelfire.com/or/trainguy
http://community.webshots.com/user/raltzenthor