We had a special safety meeting at the Pennsylvania Live Steam track today.
It was a very  nice spring day. The old Reading Railroad right of way that
fronts PLS has been converted to a county hiking/biking trail. We had a lot
of visitors that never knew we were there. We handed out 4 applications for
associate memberships. I'm not sure what is going to happen in a few weeks
when we have our first official run day. I ran my RH#24 for the first time
in a while. Great day. Track wintered well.

Phil P