Jeff,

You have the right idea.  The lubricator would have to be moved as I
wouldn't want the "superheated" line under the boiler cooking the oil as it
proceeds to the cylinders. Of course, the line could be moved but I like
the concept of heating the line. There is an awful lot of condensation with
the Ruby compared to any other loco I own. Anyway, I am seriously
considering the project.

Now the Daylight, I am sure, would be a major project, quite a challenge!!

Thanks for your input.

Geoff.

Geoff, never tought about that before, but I think you may be on to